In 2015, I explored low poly design and created several 3D environments both personally and as commissioned artwork.
The low poly collection includes:
• Alaskan Summer – a personal project exploring the visual concept of tiny, snow globe style environments.
• Life Aquatic – a personal project exploring underwater elements and environment (haze, backgrounds, light sources above the surface).
• A Boy's Heroes – commissioned work for a young boy who loved Ironman, the Hulk, and Thor.
• Emily’s Kingdom – commissioned work for a little girl who desires to be a princess in her very own castle.
• Sweetest Dreams – a gift for an elephant themed nursery.